How can I delete my data?
Deleting or temporarily deactivating your Lex account
If you want to delete or temporarily deactivate your Lex account, that's something you can do on your own. Just follow these steps:
- Visit your account settings
- Scroll to the bottom where it says 'ACCOUNT'
- Tap 'Temporarily deactivate account' or 'Delete account'
- Follow the steps to verify your identity (like verifying your phone number or email address if you haven't yet)
- Delete or deactivate!
Making a formal GDPR or CCPA data deletion request
If you want to have our team delete any stored user data from your account(s), you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- A written request that your data is deleted
- Your Lex username
- Your phone number
- If you are located in California, the EU, or somewhere else
Depending on the details we receive from you, we will most likely send you a brief form and then proceed with processing your request.