How do I see posts from my current location?
Going on a trip? Your location in Lex doesn't automatically update - you need to do so manually when you arrive. It is not currently possible to change your location in advance.
You can change your location by visiting your profile settings and updating it to where you are now. Here's how you do it:
- Check your device settings to make sure that you have location services enabled for Lex.
- Tap the smiley face icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to visit your profile.
- Under your name, age, and location tap "edit profile"
- Tap on the line that says "Location - Update"
- Tap "Find my current location"
If you've updated your location but it's showing the wrong place, it's an especially good idea to check your device's settings and make sure location services are enabled for Lex.
If you're still having issues, don't hesitate to contact support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and a description of the issue you're experiencing!