How do I change, hide, or unlink my instagram?
If you change your instagram handle, want to link a different account, or decided you don't want to display your Instagram right now, you can update your settings accordingly. Here's how:
Unlinking your Instagram account
To unlink your Instagram account from your Lex profile,
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap on your profile
- Tap "Settings" and then "Security"
- Under "Data and History", tap "Apps and Websites"
- View your Active apps and remove Lex
Note: Follow these steps before attempting to change your handle to make sure it goes more smoothly. These steps won't remove your Instagram handle from your profile, just enable you to attach a different once. If you'd like to hide your handle from your Lex profile, follow the steps below for hiding your Instagram account.
Changing your handle
To change the Instagram account linked to your Lex profile:
- Tap on the circle in the bottom right corner of the screen to visit your profile.
- Next to your name and age, tap "edit"
- Tap on your Instagram handle
- Follow the steps to sign in to a different account
- Press Save.
Hiding your Instagram account
To hide the Instagram account so that it is not visible to other Lexers, tap the button next to "Show Instagram on profile" so that it looks grey instead of cyan.